The Prisma, an independent and ethical newspaper, is looking for volunteer translators who want to join our multicultural team.
- Do you want to be part of a recognized, unique, multicultural and bilingual (Spanish English) newspaper in the UK?
- Do you have experience but want to support a non-profit, independent and ethical newspaper?
- Or… do you need experience to get a job as a TRANSLATOR but need a job to get experience?
- Do you have impeccable English to native standard with impeccable grammar and bases of translation from Spanish INTO ENGLISH?
- Do you have a good understanding of Spanish?
- Can you meet weekly deadlines: weekly, between 250 words to 1.900 max words?
If your answer is YES…
…this is an achieving opportunity to work for the The Prisma, an ethical project made by professionals from all backgrounds, which aim is to strength ties between the Latin American community, other immigrant communities and British society.
- If you think that this role could suit you, please send your CV and covering letter (in Englishor Spanish) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Definitely an exciting opportunity for those who have got drive and ambition and looking to gain work experience in this British media project. Plus… this is a job you can do from home!
What do you get?
- For this unpaid volunteer position, we offer excellent references upon successful completion of your assignments.
- If you show commitment and continuity by translating articles on weekly basis, we also include your photo and a small biography in our section ‘about us’, as you will be part of The Prisma team