Autumn Special Offer 2018!
Medium Rectangle: pay 2 weeks, get 3 weeks advertisement!!!
Our new Ratecard (Cheaper than any other British media!)
|Style of Advert||Advert Size Max||Cost Per Week (ROS)||Cost Per Week (ROC)||Cost Per Month (ROS)||Cost Per Month (ROC)|
|Leader Board||728 x 90||£500||£490||£1610||£1610|
|Wide Skyscraper||300 x 600||£480||£470||£1510||£1510|
|Skyscraper||120 x 600||£380||£360||£1260||£1260|
|Horizontal Banner||630 x 160||£330||£320||£1210||£1210|
|Rectangle||384 x 253||£330||£320||£910||£910|
|Vertical Banner||192 x 253||£170||£160||£680||£600|
|Half Banner||384 x 60||£200||£190||£800||£760|
ROS – Run of Site. Run of Site means an advert will appear anywhere on a web site.
ROC – Run of Category. Run of Category means a banner will appear within a specific category/section on a web site, or on the front page. (Only for special advertisement Special Supplements).
– Final Art: £30 plus Additional 3%
– Interactive Ad (link) Additional 3%
– Any queries, contact us on: email@example.com
About The Prisma
The Guardian newspaper featured a story about The Prisma!!
We are the unique bilingualEnglish/Spanish in the UK!! made by immigrants for immigrants.
The Prisma aims…
- To strengthen ties between the Latin American community, other immigrant communities and British society.
- To provide news and report on the cultural, social, political and economic situation in Latin America and Spanish speaking countries as well as the UK.
- To highlight the values of people from these Latin American communities.
- To provide information to refugees, asylum seekers, and other immigrants on the changes in immigration laws, their civil rights, everyday problems.
- To promote interest in Spanish language by providing a bilingual paper that can be used as a teaching aid.
- To offer training to immigrants and native residents in the UK as journalists, translators, proofreaders, photographers, designers and other professions.
Why to advertise in The Prisma?
- The Prisma is the only bilingual (Spanish/English) publication in the UK focused on multiculturalism, the life of Latin-American immigrants, Spanish speakers, and on informing British and Latin American readers about their two societies.
- The Prisma has become an important and established channel for the communication of news, issues and many other aspects of Latin-American immigrants.
- The Guardian newspaper featured a story about The Prisma, and has cited us as a source.
- The number of visitors to The Prisma varies and has increased steadily in 1 year: The weekly number of readers varies from between 70,000 to in excess of 220,000.
- The Prisma works through co-operation and relies on the support, solidarity and understanding of everyone involved. This opens for the first time a unique journalistic space in the UK.
- We offer a variety of ways to promote your Business and services and prices start from as little as £30 per week.
- We have a range of advertising options, including display and classified advertising, advertorials and ‘on page’ sponsorship. We understand that every business has different budgets and goals.